Before I tell you all about this life-changing course, let’s talk about who this course is for…
You know there is more to life and you are ready to show up in a bigger way, have healthy relationships, live life on your own terms, and fully contribute your gifts to the world but...
- Even though you have accomplished many of the things you hoped for in life (degrees, successful career, financial success) you still feel unfulfilled, exhausted, and overextended.
- You struggle with romantic relationships, desperately searching for “the one” to complete you and make you feel worthy. Even if you are in a romantic partnership you still feel like something is missing.
- You have tried all of the self-help strategies, exercising, meditating, yoga, eating well, getting your home to look like a magazine (just one more throw pillow and it will be perfect, lol), but you still don’t feel content and you’re starting to think that the answer isn’t out in the world but is deep within you, you just need some guidance to get there.
Does this resonate with you? If so, you are in the right place. The Unconditionally Worthy Course will give you the strategies, inspiration, support, and guidance on your journey to connect with your unconditional self-worth and live a life of fulfillment.
By the end of this program,
Believe deeply that you are worthy unconditionallyWhen you know you are unconditionally worthy you will be at peace and have the mental and emotional energy to pursue the life of your dreams.
Truly love an appreciate yourselfInstead of judging and criticizing yourself, you will love and accept yourself and know that you are worthy just as you are.
Be free from shameShame makes us feel like we are unworthy and keeps us burdened by the past. When you are free of shame you take responsibility for our actions and are empowered to move forward with your life.
Have a positive and healthy relationship with yourselfYour relationship with yourself is the foundation of your unconditional self-worth and sets you up for a healthy, happy life.
Be open to receive love and cultivate healthy relationships with othersLow self-worth can cause us to settle for toxic, one-side relationships. Knowing you are worthy helps you to develop loving and supportive relationships.
Be resilient in the face of any challenges life bringsIn this course, you will learn strategies to support, encourage, and show up for yourself no matter what happens.
Confidently share your gifts and talents with the worldLow self-worth causes us to doubt ourselves and hold ourselves back. When you know you are worthy you will be empowered to own your strengths and share your gifts.
Tap into your internal wisdom to live a bold and unstoppable lifeWhen we feel unworthy we search outside of ourselves for what path we should take. This course will guide you to tap into your own wisdom to guide you to the life you want.
Doors to the Unconditionally Worthy Course are open until
Be sure to sign up before doors close for 6 months!
You may be wondering who I am to promise such amazing transformations. Well, let me tell you a bit about myself…
I’m Dr. Adia, a clinical psychologist, dance enthusiast, and dark chocolate lover; there’s just something about the sweet, bitter, and hit of caffeine (and dopamine) that I can’t resist (sounds kinda like life doesn’t it?).
I’m loving my life right now, I’m engaged to a loving and supportive man, I have healthy and authentic relationships with friends and family, and I’m building my own business where I get to help people know they are worthy unconditionally.
But, life didn’t always feel this good to me… I struggled with low self-worth, perfectionism, and relationship anxiety for years before I began connecting with my unconditional self-worth.
I have poured my personal experience and clinical expertise (over 10 years of seeing clients!) into this course because I want you to experience the transformative power of knowing that you are unconditionally worthy. Also, I'm all about efficiency and I want to help you get from struggling with low self-worth to living your best life as quickly as possible and without all of the detours I took in my own journey.
As your guide, I will be by your side every step of the way and will share practical strategies that you can easily apply to your life.
One last thing: you know that friend who’s just a little too direct and says what everyone is thinking but not saying? That’s me! But I mix in a whole lot of love and compassion to make sure what I say lands softly.
"I have the utmost admiration for Adia's work and personality. As the Department Chair for the Counseling Department at The Family Institute at Northwestern University, I work with dozens of instructors in graduate level education and training. I place Adia in the top .01% of this group with her teaching finesse. Adia teaches and shares her wisdom with mastery, directness, compassion and centers the learner. She ensures her students and clients feel safe and supported as they learn and grow.
- Dr. Donna Baptiste
"Adia and I have been friends since freshman year of college. She has always been considerate, thoughtful, outspoken and refreshingly honest. Sometimes I think it physically pains her to not tell her full truth. Whenever I need support or advice, she is always there to listen with an objectively critical and/or empathetically caring ear."
- Issa Rae
What people have said about Dr. Adia's past programs...
"Because of the significant trauma I experienced growing up, I have always felt like an outsider and hated my body in every way shape and form. Gotta be honest, you have changed my life. YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE. I am crying happy tears as I write this because you have given me tools, words, space and compassion to move beyond how I always viewed myself. I am finding the me that got lost 20 plus years ago. My mind is blowing up with what is possible.
I am going to give my body and self the love I am worthy of. Nourishment, not punishment. I am moving beyond who I was to becoming the person I have always wanted to be. I know my story is going to help others someday and you are such a big part of my journey. I am indebted gratefully. You are a gift.
"I have had challenges in my relationships with my parents and sister; I internalized their criticism and negative treatment and became critical with myself. I did everything academic-wise and job-wise. Many years ago I pushed myself so hard for about a year exposing myself to so much mental stress as well as physical stress. I suffered insomnia and serious anxiety disorder and I had to take a sick leave.
Also, I was instantly internalizing words or actions of people outside of my family, and whether they were mean on purpose or not and reacted immediately. I was nagging myself on autopilot or I reacted in anger towards those people.
Learning about self-compassion from Dr. Adia has helped me to pause, be mindful and differentiate what’s real and what’s not. And I've started thinking I’m unconditionally worthy. Not just me, anybody is worthy. Now, I'm so determined to realize my journey that nothing and no one can stop me.
Dr. Adia's teachings have made a huge impact on me. Everything she shares takes me to another level of healing and progress."
*Name and photo have been changed to protect the anonymity of this person.
What’s Inside the Unconditionally Worthy Course
The True Source of Your Worth
You will uncover what's keeping you from feeling worthy and begin connecting to the true source of your worth. By the end of module one you will have vision for your life grounded in your unconditional self-worth that will inspire you on this journey.
- Write your self-worth story so that you can understand the source of your feelings of low self-worth.
- Dismantle the conditions you have placed on your self-worth so you are no longer stuck trying to prove you are worthy.
- Connect with the true source of your worth so you will stop looking for your worth in all the wrong places.
- Have a clear, exciting, and inspiring vision for what your life will look like when you know you are worthy.
From Self-Criticism to Self-Compassion
Self-criticism is both a cause and result of low self-worth and self-compassion helps us to connect with our unconditional self-worth.
You will identify the source of your inner critic and use practical strategies to release your inner critic.
You will begin practicing self-compassion, which will increase your self-trust and enable you to be resilient in the midst of challenges.
- Find freedom from the inner critic that has been holding you back.
- Experience the power of self-compassion through applying simple practices you can use on a daily basis.
- Develop a healthy and supportive relationship with yourself.
Free Yourself from the Past through Self-Forgiveness
One of the biggest barriers to knowing you are worthy is holding on to mistakes you've made or failures you’ve experienced in the past. You may be holding on to these mistakes as evidence that you are unworthy. Forgiveness is a powerful way to release the burdens of the past and finally move forward.
In this module, you will identify the things you have not forgiven yourself for and acknowledge how holding on to these things has weighed you down in life.
You will learn the true meaning of forgiveness and transform your past mistakes and failures into wisdom through the process of forgiveness.
- Experience the transformative power of forgiveness.
- Know how to forgive yourself for anything, even things you feel too ashamed to tell anyone.
- Be free from burdens of your past so you can move forward freely.
Love and Accept Yourself
Most of us feel we need to be different in some way in order to be worthy of love and acceptance and we are so focused on what we think is wrong with us that we overlook our strengths. In Module 4, you will let go of the idea that you need to be different and begin to love accept yourself as you are.
- Let go of the belief that you should be different than you are.
- Embrace yourself fully through identifying your strengths and accepting your quirks.
- Identify personal self-love practices that you can engage in on an ongoing basis and return to whenever you need them.
Learn to Receive Love and Cultivate Authentic Relationships
Some relationships can leave us feeling deeply unworthy while others remind us that we are worthy of love and support. In this module, you will learn the characteristics of healthy relationships, be able to identify which of your relationships are healthy, and identify and begin to release the toxic relationships in your life.
If you struggle with feelings of unworthiness, you may also struggle to accept the love that is offered to you. Module 5 will help you open up to receiving love so you can have healthy relationships.
- Distinguish between healthy and toxic relationships.
- Begin to release toxic relationships in your life.
- Build healthy, supportive, and authentic relationships.
- Learn to receive love and open yourself up to healthy, loving relationships.
Let Your Internal Wisdom Guide You
When we feel unworthy, we have a hard time trusting ourselves. This leaves us following our fear and anxiety and constantly searching for the expert outside of ourselves who will lead us to a happy and successful life.
The truth is that you have a wealth of wisdom inside of you. In module 6, you will connect to your intuition and values and trust this as the best guide for your life.
- Tap into the power of your intuition through simple daily practices.
- Use your internal wisdom to guide your life decisions.
- Identify your deeply held values through a powerful experiential exercise.
- Get clear on what your values look like in action and use them to be bold and courageous in your life.
Re-Write Your Self-Worth Story
By the 7th module of the course, you will have experienced powerful transformations in how you see and relate to yourself and in this final module, you will capture this journey through writing and reflection.
You will re-write your self-worth story with the compassion you have cultivated and the wisdom you have tapped into during the course.
In this final module, we will cover how to keep your self-worth journey going by continuing to practice and apply the strategies and concepts you’ve learned to your life as you move beyond the course.
- Have a beautiful story of your self-worth journey.
- Know exactly how to continue using all that you have learned in the course through the rest of your life.
- Acknowledge your connection to your unconditional self-worth.
- Feel proud and inspired of how you have grown!
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Unconditionally Worthy Course
(A $2997 Value)
- 7 Powerful Modules that guide you step-by-step in connecting with your unconditional self-worth.
- Transformational strategies that empower you and make you unstoppable.
- A solid foundation for healthy loving relationships with yourself and other people.
- A bold vision for your life and the self-confidence to pursue that vision.
You’ll be given access to one module per week, so you have ample time to dive into the lessons and fully immerse yourself in the teaching from each module before moving on to the next.
I do this to ensure that you do not feel overwhelmed on this journey. Also, I created this course thoughtfully and intentionally so that each module builds on the one that came before.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Take Your Transformation Even Further!
7 Weeks of Group Connection Video Calls with Dr. Adia
These group coaching calls will enable you to connect with other students and ask Dr. Adia questions directly.
(A $1297 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- Weekly live connection calls where you can get your questions answered and share your experience.
- Connect with other students who are also on their self-worth journeys.
- A safe and supportive space where you can share your fears and challenges and receive support and encouragement.
7 Guided Meditations
A guided meditation for each module to help you to deepen your connection with your unconditional self-worth.
(A $84 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- 7 guided meditations that you can download onto your phone or other device and listen to as often as you would like.
- These meditations will you connect more deeply to the ideas and practices in each lesson.
- Meditations that you can continue to use after the course is over.
7 Inspirational Quote Cards
These printable quote cards will inspire you throughout your journey in this course and beyond.
(A $25 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- One quote card for each of the 7 modules.
- These beautiful quote cards can be printed and put up in your home or saved as images on your phone or computer.
- These quotes will encourage and inspire you throughout the course.
Private Facebook Group with other Course Members
This private Facebook group is only open to course members and will be a place to share challenges and wins.
(A $397 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can share your stories of growth and progress as well as your challenges.
- Get questions answered and receive encouragement and support along your journey.
- An opportunity to connect with other members of the course in-between Group Connection Calls.
- Answers and encouragement from Dr. Adia along the way.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Unconditionally Worthy Course - $2997 Value
- Bonus 1: Course Connection Video Calls - $1297 Value
- Bonus 2: Guided Meditations - $84 Value
- Bonus 3: Inspirational Quote Cards - $25 Value
- Bonus 4: Private Facebook Group - $397 Value
Total Value: $1803
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $4800
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just $1997!
A One Time Payments of
$1997PAY IN FULL + SAVE
You'll Be Backed by a Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee
The Unconditionally Worthy Course provides step-by-step guidance that will transform your life by helping you to overcome low self-worth and live the life you most desire. Going on this journey will take COMMITMENT from you to learn, grow, and keep showing up for yourself. If you do this, I KNOW the investment you make in this course won’t compare to the incredible benefits you experience once you are connected to your unconditional self-worth.
You are worthy of this investment in yourself AND I want to give you 30 days to try this course out to make sure it is a great fit for you. You will be able to go through the first 4 modules before the trial period ends.
If you have actively engaged in the course and don't feel it has helped you begin connecting to your unconditional self-worth, you can request a refund. I'll just ask that you show you've made a good faith effort to engage in the course up until that point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let me answer some questions you might have before you sign up for the Unconditionally Worthy Course.
Is this course just about inner work or is does it also affect how I engage in the world?
Will the course be painful or emotionally exhausting?
Is this course therapy?
Do you need to be in therapy to take this course?
How much time will this course take?
Will my life be perfect at the end of this course?
How will this course affect my work, relationships, and connection to my community?
What are the additional side benefits of this course?
When will the connection calls take place and what if I can't make it?
Still thinking about it?
Unconditionally Worthy is PERFECT for you if…
- You are tired of feeling stressed and unhappy in your life. You have all of the external things that you believed would bring you happiness and you know something is missing. You are ready to finally be happy and content so that you can truly enjoy the life you have built.
- You know you have big things to do in this world, but your self-doubt and self-criticism is holding you back. You are ready to tap into your internal wisdom and finally have the courage and self-confidence to go for your big dreams.
I can’t wait for you to join the Unconditionally Worthy Course
I truly believe you have important gifts to share with this world and I know the world will be a better place when you are fully yourself. I am passionate about guiding people on their self-worth journeys because I know believing you are unconditionally worthy will provide you with the foundation to live the life filled with love, peace, and self-confidence that you’ve been longing for.
I have been where you are and I know what it feels like to be anxious, exhausted, and self-critical and I don’t want you to be stuck in that place. I have experienced the incredible freedom, love, and abundance that comes from knowing I am worthy, and I want that for you too.
You may be wondering if you are worthy of investing your time, money, and energy into a course like this and might even feel a bit of guilt as you consider prioritizing yourself in this way. I believe you are worthy of investing in yourself AND when you take care of yourself you will be even better able to support the people you love and the communities you care about.
I would love to have the honor of being your guide on this self-worth journey and even if you decide not to take this course, know that I still believe you are unconditionally worthy. Whatever path you choose to take, I hope it leads you to the life of your dreams and a deep knowing that you are unconditionally worthy.
Doors to the Unconditionally Worthy Course are open until
Be sure to sign up before doors close for 6 months!